This famous classic trek from Lukla to Everest Base
Camp, a very popular route taking in some of the
most breath-taking mountain scenery imaginable.
This trek starts after 35 minutes fly from Kathmandu
to Lukla and also ends here.
This extreme challenge takes you to a staggering
altitude of 5545m (16,901ft), and offers beautiful
views of snowy peaks such as Everest
(8848m/29,029ft), Lhotse (8511m/27,923ft), Makalu (8481m/27,825ft), Nuptse
(7879m/25,850ft), Ama Dablam (6856m/22,493ft), Thamserku (6623m/21,729ft) and
more. It’s pure Himalayan magic!
The challenge is taken at a relaxed pace, with rest days for proper acclimatization. A sound
level of fitness is required to make the most of this excellent trek. The walking at times will
be strenuous and you will be tested to the limit, particularly on the climb to Kala Patar –
but the rewards will be worth it.
So go on, challenge yourself to the extreme and join us on this magical Everest experience!
- Duration of trekking : 14 days
- Grade : Moderate
- Type of Trek : Camping / Tea house
- Recommended season : Spring / Autumn / Winter
- Trekking starting point : Kathmandu / Jiri
- Trekking ending point : Lukla / Kathmandu
- Maximum height : 5500 m.
- Airport/Hotel/ pick up and drop-off
- All ground local transportation
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB basis.
- Full board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary Trekking Permit and all national park fees.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Expert bilingual, government license holder Guide.
- Domestic flight for the guide if required.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking Porter as required (usually 1 porter for 2 members)
- Necessary Trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket.
- Travel Insurance of our staffs.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, which will be paid by your Travel insurance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Fare well dinner.
What’s not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport –
- All International airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as gratuity (recommended), gifts etc.
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance