This trek is suitable to those who do not have much
time to see the Mt. Everest closely. Of course,
Nepal is known as the country of the Mt. Everest
and every one may have such desire to see it, who
have heard or read about this highest mountain in
this world. The trail passes through the numerous
settlements of different ethnic groups. Add to
rhododendron forests, native flora and fauna,
magnificent mountains, forest, animal, birds, and monasteries all go to make this region
a spectacular destination.
Lal Man Trekking & Expedition will full fill your desire to see and touch, top of the
world by yourself. This day might be you going to make history of your life. We will be
proud if your days come like this.
- Duration of trekking : 09 days
- Grade : Moderate
- Type of Trek : Camping / Tea house
- Recommended season : Spring / Autumn / Winter
- Trekking starting point : Kathmandu / Jiri
- Trekking ending point : Lukla / Kathmandu
- Maximum height : 5300 m.
- Airport/Hotel/ pick up and drop-off
- All ground local transportation
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB basis.
- Full board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary Trekking Permit and all national park fees.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Expert bilingual, government license holder Guide.
- Domestic flight for the guide if required.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking Porter as required (usually 1 porter for 2 members)
- Necessary Trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket.
- Travel Insurance of our staffs.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, which will be paid by your Travel insurance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Fare well dinner.
What’s not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport –
- All International airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as gratuity (recommended), gifts etc.
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance