This area is less visited by tourists making a trek here somewhat more of an adventure.
This area nestled in the Himalayas is situated north of Kathmandu. It is the one of the
most rewarding of the short trek available anywhere in Nepal. Langtang Gosainkund
trekking is famous for its beautiful valley, waterfalls, birds and different kinds of wild
life. This trek starts from Sybru. . Initially the trail passes through cultivated fields and
grassy slopes, forests of rhododendron, bamboo and oak below to the Langtang village.
The day trip from Kyangin Gompa to Tsergo Ri offers splendid views of peaks of Dorje
Lakpa and Langtang Jugal Himal.
The return Kyanjin to the Sybru basically follows the upward route. On day 9 Bus will
take you out of Kathmandu.
- Duration of trekking : 09 days
- Grade : Moderate
- Type of Trek : Camping / Tea house
- Recommended season : Spring / Autumn / Winter
- Trekking starting point : Kathmandu
- Trekking ending point : Kathmandu
- Maximum height : 4500 m.
- Airport/Hotel/ pick up and drop-off
- All ground local transportation
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB basis.
- Full board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary Trekking Permit and all national park fees.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Expert bilingual, government license holder Guide.
- Domestic flight for the guide if required.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking Porter as required (usually 1 porter for 2 members)
- Necessary Trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket.
- Travel Insurance of our staffs.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, which will be paid by your Travel insurance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Fare well dinner.
What’s not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport –
- All International airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as gratuity (recommended), gifts etc.
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance