Pisang Peak rises above Pisang village and the green yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and
snow to the final pyramid like summit. Pisang peak is considered one of the easier climbing
peaks among the trekking peaks of Nepal. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path
ascends through sparse forested areas and grazing pastures to Kharka (4380m), which is
considered the best place for setting up base camp. ‘High Camp’ is set up at 5400m, climbing to
a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of
November to the end of March.The well-defined ridge leads to the final snow slop, which is
quite steep, however, it is not difficult to reach the summit. The descent is made along the same
route. Although this climb is considered to be among the easier ones of the Himalayan region, a
reasonably high level of physical fitness and health is still strongly recommended.
- Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel and welcome Dinner
- Day 02 : Drive to Besisahar.
- Day 03 : Trek to Bahundanda.
- Day 04 : Trek to Change.
- Day 05 : Trek to Thonje.
- Day 06 : Trek to Chame.
- Day 07 : Trek to Upper Pisang.
- Day 08 : Upper Pisang, rest day.
- Day 09 : Trek to Pisang Base Camp. (4573m)
- Day 10 : To Pisang High Camp. (5030m)
- Day 10 : Summit Pisang Peak and back to Base Camp, 6091m
- Day 12 : Trek to Braga.
- Day 13 : Trek to Khangsargaon.
- Day 14 : Trek to Hotel Camp.
- Day 15 : Trek to Tilicho Lake and over Kharka Pass.
- Day 16 : Trek to Yak Kharka.
- Day 18 : Trek to Tinigaon.
- Day 19 : Trek to Jomsom.
- Day 20 : Trek to Kalopani.
- Day 21 : Trek to Tatopani.
- Day 22 : Trek to Gorepani.
- Day 23 : Trek to Ulleri.
- Day 24 : Trek to Pokhara.
- Day 25 : Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 26 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing & farewell Diner
- Day 27 : Fly back to homeland
- Airport/Hotel/ pick up and drop-off
- All ground local transportation
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB basis.
- Full board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary Trekking Permit and all national park fees.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Expert bilingual, government license holder Guide.
- Domestic flight for the guide if required.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking Porter as required (usually 1 porter for 2 members)
- Necessary Trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket.
- Travel Insurance of our staffs.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, which will be paid by your Travel insurance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Fare well dinner.
What’s not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport –
- All International airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as gratuity (recommended), gifts etc.
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance