The ascent starts at 5,300m. In a beautiful base
camp aside a small lake (water source, take water
filters or barrels -were you can pack your
equipment- and to clarificate the water -let sand to
drop all night-). From base camp you have the
most wonderful sight of Mt. Everest you can
imagine, just above is Kalapattar Rock hill at
5545m.After a 3 hrs walk (loaded) trough an easy
hike terrain you will reach camp 1 or advanced
base camp 5700m. To let your equipment and supply nearby. After this you will face a 500m.
Elevation difference trough a 40 to 65 degrees slopes, 100m. Horizontal traverse, steep and
expose to wind narrow ridges, some 5m. Ice wall, one tunnel climb. Pumori has many rock
and mixed climb (not to need rock pitons but take some in case for the fixed rope) and spring
might be more rock falling. If you have good Sherpa, Could be good for spring season.
- Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02 Kathmandu
- Day 03 Kathmandu
- Day 04 Kathmandu
- Day 05 Kathmandu-Lukla- Phakding (Trek starts)
- Day 06 Phakding-Namche Bazaar
- Day 07 Namche Bazaar-Thyangboche
- Day 08 Thyangboche-Pheriche
- Day 09 Phiriche-Lobuje
- Day 10 Lobuje-Pumori Base Camp
- Day 11 Climbing period (21 days)
- Day 32 Base Camp-Phiriche
- Day 33 Phiriche-Thyangboche
- Day 33 Thyangboche-Khumjung
- Day 34 Khumjung-Syangboche- Kathmandu (Trek ends)
- Day 35 Kathmandu
- Day 36 Kathmandu
- Day 37 Kathmandu
- Day 38 Transfer to Airport and fly out.
- Airport/Hotel/ pick up and drop-off
- All ground local transportation
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB basis.
- Full board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary Trekking Permit and all national park fees.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Expert bilingual, government license holder Guide.
- Domestic flight for the guide if required.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking Porter as required (usually 1 porter for 2 members)
- Necessary Trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket.
- Travel Insurance of our staffs.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, which will be paid by your Travel insurance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Fare well dinner.
What’s not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport –
- All International airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as gratuity (recommended), gifts etc.
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance